In the heat of competition, you want a shoe that maximizes comfort and efficiency during the bike leg, while also helping you get in and out of transition as fast as possible. The new Trivent SC addresses all those needs, with performance-enhancing, tri-specific features, plus Body Geometry ergonomics for true comfort and great fit. Its stiff Body Geometry sole and footbed delivers superb efficiency and power transfer, while the looped heel with pull tab and wide entry/exit closure minimizes time in the transition area. Our pro triathletes demanded ultimate ventilation and faster transitions—you get to reap the rewards.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Specialized
- Category: Triathlon Shoes
- Gender: Unisex
- Size: 41 Euro, 42 Euro, 43 Euro, 44 Euro, 46 Euro, 47 Euro
- ID: 102870704
- Style: Clip In
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- FACT Powerline™ carbon/composite sole for light, stiff power transfer: Stiffness Index 10.0
- Thermobonded construction for a smooth internal lining for "sockless" fit and comfort.
- Large, looped heel pull keeps tab accessible for easy shoe changes in transitions.
- Wide closure system allows for easy entry/exit and disperses forces through the shoe for a comfortable and secure fit
Approximate weight: 242g (1/2 pair, size: 42)
SWIM BIKE RUN is the ultimate Mecca for any Triathlete, Roadie, Super Commuter or curious Weekend Warrior.
Our aim is to offer excellent product knowledge, customer service and care to the performance minded individual and the enthusiast alike. We stock an massive range of triathlon bikes, wetsuits, shoes, nutrition as well as road, commute and even MTB.
Store Manager - Jay D Certified Road & TT/Tri fitter, Sales, +4 years Triathlon Industry Experience.
Shop Hours are:
Tuesday - Friday 10am to 6pm
Saturday 10am to 5pm
Closed Sunday and Monday